ABOUT ECO CHIPPINGS
Since 2013 we have reliably supplied uncoloured & coloured rubber chippings to installers, major attractions and the general public throughout the UK.
Made from wire free recycled rubber chippings, our chippings are the perfect eco-product alternative to traditional bark or mulch and available in a pleasing range of vibrant and rustic colours. Eco Chippings provide an aesthetic splash of colour to any surface, with added property benefits of not rotting or decomposing, or needing regular replenishment.
With unrivalled industry quality our chippings are a unique product within the market, with specially formulated colour encapsulation to ensure a long lasting, fade resistant and weather proof finish which will not rub off, wash off or stain. Eco-Chippings are frost resistant and provide excellent drainage, whilst also absorbing impact from falls or tumbles which reduces the risk of injury.
Providing better coverage than traditional bark and only requiring 20kg perm² for use as ground cover, our chippings are easy to handle and install, giving better surface coverage with little time required for maintenance.
For peace of mind and hassle free aesthetically pleasing ground cover, Eco Rubber Chippings are the perfect product for Safe Play and Decorative Border applications.
Technical, Safety and Certification information
Tested loose on a concrete floor in laboratory conditions, in accordance with BS EN 1177: 2018 “Impact Absorbing Playground Surfacing – Safety requirements and test methods” on the 4th February 2019.
Report number LSUK.19-0060E
Critical fall height
50mm Depth – 1.6 fall height
100mm depth – 2.6 fall height
150mm depth – >3.0 fall height
50mm depth per m2 – 20kg
75mm depth per m2 – 30kg
100mm depth per m2 – 40kg
125mm depth per m2 – 50kg
150mm depth per m2 – 60kg
Eco Chippings – unrivalled quality guaranteed
- Made from quality rubber direct from the manufacturer (not made from car, van or truck tyres)
- Brightens up any garden and play area with a choice of rustic and vibrant colours
- Unique 2 stage colouring formulation and process consisting of high performance pigment which is then locked in with a polyurethane coating – offering unrivalled fade, stain and weather resistant qualities
- Compliant conforming with BS EN 1176 & tested in accordance with BS EN 1177: 2018 Impact Absorbing Playground Surfacing (Test number LSUK.19-0060E)
- Highest grade rubber chippings specifically manufactured in size and shape to provide fit for purpose unrivalled quality
- Average size 20mm chip
- Brightens up any garden and play area with a choice of 8 rustic and vibrant colours
- Collection or National curb side delivery
- Personal helpful service – all weights, colours and delivery requirements catered for
Benefits and key features
- Helps to absorb the impact from falls and tumbles
- Reduces the risk of injury
- Suppresses weed growth
- Deters cats from fouling
- Does not decompose or splinter
- Frost resistant
- Reduces moisture loss
- Provides excellent drainage
- None slip
- Eliminates the risk for damage to widows and cars when strimming lawn edges
- Long lasting, trouble free ground cover
- Easy to maintain
We have many delighted customers:-
Ideal for play areas, recreational areas, equestrian arenas, chicken runs and landscaping
Visitor attractions & Adventure parks
Animal farms, nature parks and Zoos
Schools and nurseries
Public play areas
Caravan and holiday parks
Horticultural gardens, Walkways & trails
Event and exhibition displays
Filler for bowling green ditches
Prices indicated remain subject to delivery costs as applicable and VAT at 20%
*Delivery is UK Mainland Only – Supplements may apply for delivery to Scottish Highlands and UK Islands
If in doubt please call 01977 529570
Call Us directly to discuss if you are considering a large orders, we can quote you specifically. All volumes can be catered for.